DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING CAPABILITIES
Customer satisfaction has always been the top priority at YOUNG. We have capabilities to provide unique, individualized, high quality solutions to every customers’ design challenges. We offer a full range of optional features and accessories in our windows’ components. Window shapes, corners, glazing, glass, finish, locks, screens and installations can all be customized to meet all of your specifications. Never yet has anyone given us an assignment which we couldn’t meet or a problem which we couldn’t solve.
Our prototyping department constructs and tests prototype models for all windows. Our manufacturing division is one of the most well-equipped with CNC machining, single and dual head robotic machining centers and robotic welders and glazing systems in the business. All of this enables us to meet virtually any and all design demands you might have.
CNC Bending Machines
- Fully programmable for distance and angles.
- Multi radius capability along with variable radius option.
- Fully automatic cycle- load and bend
- High accuracy and repeatability
CNC Machining Centers
- Multi axis machining capability allow us to machine 300 degree around the part
- Automatic tool changer with twenty tool capacity
- Two zone operating cycle allow us to load part while continuing machining in other zone.
Robotic Machining Centers
- Six axis robotic arms allow 360 degree machining capability.
- Turn table style part holding capability allow loading of parts while machining
- Automatic tool changer with ten tool capacity
- Shorter cycle times due to high speed movements
- Higher speed welding
- Uniform welds
- Shorter cycle times due to high speed movements
- Turn table style part holding capability allow loading of parts while welding.
- Experienced AWS certified welders
- Capable of making intricate welds
Double Chop Saw
- Programmable cut length for better consistency through production batches
- Two cutting heads can be set accurately to any desired angle
CNC Glazing Tables
- Three axis CNC control
- Program any geometric shape
- Continuous uniform application of adhesive/sealant
- Faster cycle times for large batches
- Precise bead size control
Below is a video explaining our manufacturing capabilities. Our CNC Bending Machines are used to model the window's shape. They are able to customize angles for windows, and are designed for high accuracy and repeatability when in use. Our CNC Machining Centers are used for drilling and milling purposes. They include an automatic tool changer with twenty tool capacity. Two zone operating cycles allow us to load in one zone while working in the other.
Our six axis robotic arms are able to operate with 360 degree capability. With turn table style parts, we are able to load parts while the machines operate at the same time, like our machining centers. Also like our CNC centers, our robotic centers have tool changers that can function automatically, and can operate quickly to get jobs done more efficiently. In the video below, you can see examples of our robotic arms performing multiple tasks while switching between tools as needed.
We have the capabilities to provide unique, high quality solutions to every customers' design challenges. Our machines are equipped with automatic tool changers to maximize project efficiency. We also offer higher speed welding of the highest quality. Our welding experts are AWS certified and experienced with welding projects, capable of maxing intricate welds in projects.
Young Windows Inc. is a "Custom engineered products company." Our engineering team and the services we provide are second to none. Decades of combined experience, along with an in-depth knowledge of the market segments we serve, yields long lasting successful relationship with our customers.
During the design and development phase, we generate advanced 3D models using pro/ENGINEER. This helps our customers in visualizing the impact of our window designs on their vehicle aesthetics. It also helps us create and control matching and fully detailed drawings for our manufacturing process.
Once a project enters the manufacturing phase, our engineering team stays engaged all through out prototype and production process, ensuring that finished product meets your stringent specifications and high quality standards.
In the video below, you will see our 3D modeling software that we utilize for our design process. We generate advanced 3D models using pro/ENGINEER software, which helps us create matching drawings for the manufacturing process. This also helps our customers visualize the impact that our window designs will have on their vehicle.
Once we start manufacturing, our team stays involved to make sure the finished window meets your standards and specifications.
Our facilities are fully ISO 9001:2008 certified since 2005. Along with attaining this benchmark of consistency, our team includes dedicated quality assurance experts. Our manufacturing processes are constantly undergoing revaluation to not only maintain the high standards of quality that we are known for but to continue to improve upon them.
Full array of in-house manufacturing capabilities, some of which are highlighted here, along with uncompromising efforts of our dedicated staff ensures on-time delivery of top quality products to our customers.
We are a OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) that designs and manufactures any type of Aluminum window assemblies for Off-Highway and On-Highway vehicles. We have been Serving Construction, Forestry, Fire engine, Mass transit, Specialty vehicle and Military vehicle markets for more than half a century.
Certification of Product
- CMM measuring capability allows us to maintain control over product quality and certification standards.
- Comparator allows us to ensure detailed component conformance to design specifications.
- Go No-Go gauges for ensuring product conformance to customer specifications.
- Water spray testing is done as a validation for weather resistance to meet customer requirements.
- All hardware components are manufactured to meet and exceed harsh performance requirements of markets we serve.
We have a team of dedicated quality assurance experts. Our facilities have been fully certified since 2005. In the video below, you will see some of our processes we perform to ensure quality products that are clean, inspected, and properly built for our customers.
We design and manufacture aluminum window assemblies for both off-highway and on-highway vehicles. Our experts carefully inspect every product before it is sold.